Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Ray White Quakers Hill is proud to present this brand new East facing double storey home in the heart of Schofields. Designed to embrace a luxury low maintenance lifestyle, this newly built home is an ideal opportunity for investors or first homebuyers to buy in a rapidly growing area. Conveniently located, just a few minutes' walk to local Schools, Schofields Train Station, The future Cudgegong Train Station, Woolworths, Marsden Business Park, The Ponds shopping Centre and Rouse Hill Town Centre.
Key Features This Home includes:
• 4 Large bedrooms with built-ins to all.
• Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and En-suite + very private Balcony
• 4th bedroom + full 3rd bathroom down stairs for Elderly Parents or Guest
• Open Plan living & dining area
• Large Gas cooking Kitchen with Stone benchtop and high end stainless steel appliances + Walk-in Pantry
• Media Room
• Rumpus/Games room on first floor
• Lovely main bathroom
• Great size Alfresco with Decking flooring
• Internal laundry with direct access to rear
• Internal access to single lock-up Garage
• Ducted A/C through-out, Alarm System
• Good size backyard.
So Call Vipul Bhanushali on 0452 134 909 or Fred Khurana on 0414 074 915 now before its gone.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
340m² / 0.08 acres
1 garage space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.